With water sport season drawing near, sales of kayaks have revved up worldwide. Swift activities are being undertaken related to construction of artificial waterbodies, so as to enable sports enthusiasts in pursuing kayaking. With indoor adventure sports gaining enormous popularity, enthusiasts are able to participate in the sport although staying far away from relevant water bodies. Awareness about fitness & health has been rapidly surging among the common public, encouraging them to take part in water sports such as kayaking and rafting.
As these activities act as effective cardiovascular workout, people across the globe are increasingly taking interest in the sport. Improved balance & coordination, provision of endurance training, and strength build-up are key benefits of kayaking that are driving its popularity. Apart from the provision of health benefits, kayaking also enables individuals in having a close interaction with nature, which in turn helps in reducing tension and stress. Gradual realization of benefits associated with kayaking has been attracting more individuals towards the sport, thereby driving sales of kayaks.
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=530
5 Key Projections on Future of Kayak Market for the Forecast Period 2017-2026
- North America is set to record the fastest kayak sales expansion through 2026, trailed by Asia-Pacific excluding Japan. Revenues from kayak sales in North America will account for bulk share of the market during 2017 to 2026.
- Revenues from kayak sales in Europe and APEJ are also anticipated to remain significant. In contrast, revenues from kayak sales in Middle-East & Africa and Latin America will continue to be sluggish.
- Recreational kayak are expected to remain dominant among products in the global kayak market. Approximately half revenue share of the market is projected to be held by recreational kayak during the forecast period.
- Touring kayaks are also expected to endure as popular product in the market, with sales poised to exceed revenues worth US$ 160 Mn by 2026-end. Racing kayaks, on the other hand, will continue to remain the least lucrative product in the market.
- In terms of revenues, sports variety stores are set to spearhead the global kayak market on the basis of sales channels, followed by modern trade channels and third party online channel. Direct to customer online channel will account for the smallest market revenue share during 2017 to 2026.
Product distinction and differentiation in service offerings with the aid of unique & clear value proposition are imperative for the market players for gaining a competitive edge. Key players profiled in Fact.MR’s report include Folding Kayaks UK, TRAK Kayaks, ORU KAYAK, Nautiraid, Long Haul Kayaks, BIC Sport, MOOVING SARL, Klepper Faltbootwerft, Clear Blue Hawaii, Aqua Xtreme, AIRE, and Advanced Elements.
The global kayak market is relatively more competitive across established western markets. Prevailing competition along with technological upgrades that have been and are being made in kayaks is likely to have a positive influence on the market expansion. In a bid to acquire a competitive advantage, distinguishing product & service offerings via a unique and clear value proposition has become imperative for prominent players in the global kayak market.
While new market entrants are focusing on product innovation, established players are competing one another in terms of brand, quality, and cost. Key players supporting expansion of the market, as identified by the report, include Advanced Elements, Aqua Xtreme, Klepper Faltbootwerft, BIC Sport, Nautiraid, and TRAK Kayaks.
View Full Report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/530/kayak-market
Table of Content:
- Global Outlook
- Global Kayak Market - Executive Summary
- Global Kayak Market Overview
3.1.1. Global Kayak Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global Kayak Market Definition
3.2. Global Kayak Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global Kayak Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global Kayak Market Dynamics
3.4. Supply Chain
3.5. Cost Structure
3.6. Pricing Analysis
3.7. Outdoor Recreation Participation Trends 2012-2017
3.8. Top Kayaking Destinations
3.9. Kayaking Facilities – Global Mapping
3.10. Consumer Sentiment Analysis
3.11. Kayak Fatality Analysis
3.12. Trade Organizations, Certifying Bodies & Regulatory Framework
3.13. Key Marketing Strategies
3.14. Market Structure & Strategy Canvas
3.15. Environmental Considerations
3.16. Kayak Market – Key Developments
3.17. List of Supplier/ Distributors
3.18. Wheel of Fortune
3.19. Product Life Cycle
3.20. Porter’s Analysis
3.21. PEST Analysis
3.22. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global Kayak Market Analysis and Forecast 2012-2026
4.1. Global Kayak Market Size and Forecast By Product Type, 2012-2026
4.1.1. Recreational Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
184.108.40.206. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Market Share Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.1.2. Touring Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
22.214.171.124. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Market Share Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.1.3. Racing Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
184.108.40.206. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Market Share Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.2. Global Kayak Market Size and Forecast By Sales Channel, 2012-2026
4.2.1. Sports Variety Stores Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
22.214.171.124. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Market Share Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.2.2. Third Party Online Channel Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
184.108.40.206. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Market Share Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.2.3. Direct-to-Customer Online Channel Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
22.214.171.124. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Market Share Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.2.4. Modern Trade Channels Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
Buy This Report @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/530/S